Try this fresh Tzatziki dip to freshen up your snacks, with lots of flavour from the herbs and no onion or garlic this dip is a winner (and FODMAP friendly using lactose free Greek yoghurt)!
Use it with a lamb dish or make a fresh home made lamb in pita wrap with this dip.
The options are are up to your creativity!
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- Pinch sea salt
- 250 g natural yoghurt (I use Schulz or Barambah) you can use fat free or full fat or lactose free depending on your diet & activity levels
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 bunch of fresh mint
- Freshly cracked pepper to taste
5 minute preparation:
- Coarsely grate the cucumber
- Sprinkle it with salt, then squeeze out excess moisture
- Put in a bowl with the yoghurt, juice of 1/2 lemon and a pinch of pepper
- Finely chop the mint leaves and add to yoghurt mix
Serve as desired!